[rt-users] Editing RT_SiteConfig.pm

Kyrytow, Stefan Stefan.Kyrytow at ontariomd.com
Tue Jan 31 10:11:23 EST 2006

If I change or add any values to RT_SiteConfig.pm do I need to restart
RT for it to pick up the new values?

If so, how do I do that?

I am new to RT and setting up my first installation and am having a heck
of a time getting the email functionality to work.

Stefan Kyrytow
OntarioMD
Systems Engineer
w 416.623.1248 x5363
c 416.272.9900
stefan.kyrytow at ontariomd.com

This message (including any attachment(s)) is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the above-named recipient(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use of this message is strictly prohibited.