[rt-users] Editing RT_SiteConfig.pm

Kyrytow, Stefan Stefan.Kyrytow at ontariomd.com
Tue Jan 31 10:52:28 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply Drew.

I found that you do not need to restart apache (or your web server) for
changes in the RT_SiteConfig.pm file to be picked up. If your experience
is that you do need to restart the web server then that would lead me to
belive that it all depends on what value you change dictates if a
restart is required.

Stefan Kyrytow
OntarioMD