[rt-users] How to setup RT users and groups?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 3 14:16:18 EDT 2006

Gilmare,

	Yes. I misunderstood your situation and you're correct, If one ticket
is available to a group, all tickets are. Different Queues for different
types of tickets will allow you to do what you want. We use that method
here as well. We have several Queues to handle different types (groups)
of tickets within an overall support area and different access rights
per group per queue.

Kenn
LBNL