[rt-users] RE: LDAP issues with new install

Sean W. Mahan smahan at smwm.com
Wed Jul 5 16:57:16 EDT 2006

Well, this first message to the list has been a complete success - it
works!  My issue ended up being that we have a separate OU set up for
our users/employees (the AD setup predates me, here, and I'm clearly not
as up on AD ins and outs as I should be).  So I had to set my $LdapBase
to 'OU=Domain Users, DC=corp, DC=com', and the $LdapFilter to
"(objectclass=User)".  Incidentally, though, I do have to specify the
domain of the user performing the LDAP lookup, or I get an Error 49.

Anyway, lots of "Thanks" to Eric, Jim and Steve,

-Sean