[rt-users] Intergration with Portal software

Jeremy Stinson laxplayer at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 6 07:29:52 EDT 2006

All,

We are looking to intergrate RT into our customer self help portal project and we are looking for any input that anyone can supply. Has anyone successfully intergrated RT into a portal framework's security scheme? If so, which portal/CMS/??? did you get it working with? We are currently looking at XOOPS, JetSpeed, Xope, and a couple others. One of our high priorites is the seemless look and feel and SSO between the customer portal and RT and all of the other applications. I am hoping to be able to stay with RT since it is a full featured product but intergration is being a bigger and bigger need.

Thanks for your help,

Jeremy