[rt-users] Custom field value pre-populated?

Peter Collins pcollins at digifonica.com
Thu Jul 6 14:42:54 EDT 2006

Is it possible to have a link that opens a new ticket creation window, for a
particular queue, AND with a certain custom field populated with a specific
value?

Bascially I want to be in a particular customer account in our own
provisioning tool, and have a button or link that will create an RT ticket
for the account I'm in.

Right now in RT, a ticket creation url looks like
http://rt.boogersgalore.com/Ticket/Create.html?Queue=33 , which obviously
specifies the queue. I'm wondering if that url can also include a value for
the account number custom field.

Thanks everyone in advance,

Peter