[rt-users] Custom Fields / Transaction Custom Fields in Scrips

Mike Coakley mcoakley at managedbusiness.com
Fri Jul 7 15:30:03 EDT 2006

Hello all...

In further attempts to get this working I've done the following:

1. I upgraded to RT 3.6.0. Upgrade went smooth but this still does not work.

2. In further research I found an article in the archives that stated that
this was a known issue back in the 3.4 timeframe basically stating the the
Transaction Custom Fields don't get populated until after the scrips are
run. There was a patch file available through the archives but this patch
file also did not fix my issue.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has any further help or places I can look.

Thanks,

--
Mike Coakley
Managed Business