[rt-users] problems upgrading RT2 to RT3

Jackie Hamilton kira at lightsphere.com
Sat Jul 8 21:40:16 EDT 2006

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:40:04 +0200, Jodok Ole Muellers wrote:

> I've had the same problems.
> Downgrading to DBIx-SearchBuilder-1.01 solved the problem for me.
> After the migration you can upgrade again to newest version.

Thanks for the tip. Out of curiousity, how long did the rt2-to-dumpfile take for you?

I've installed the 1.01 version of DBIx::SearchBuilder, and ran the script. or rather, started it... at around midnight last night. 11 hours later it wrote a 97 meg, 1.87-million line metadata file (which looks incomplete, actually). However it's not begun writing out tickets yet (and it's now 8pm).

Just wondering how many days this might take... :)

-- Jackie Hamilton
kira at lightsphere.com