[rt-users] See ticket, but none of the replies/comments

Rich Bowen rbowen at asbury.edu
Mon Jul 10 19:35:20 EDT 2006

On Jul 6, 2006, at 12:39, Kenneth Crocker wrote:

> Rich,
>
> 	Check your global system group privileges and roles for that Queue.

Yes, I did check the global system group privileges and roles for
that Queue. The question is, what permission/privilege should I be
checking for, since the ones that I thought ("show ticket" and "show
ticket comments") don't appear to have the desired effect, and the
folks can see the ticket *and* the comments, when I just want them to
be able to see the ticket.