[rt-users] RTx::Statistics

theillien jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 20:47:21 EDT 2006

I haven't got this working on my installation of v3.6.0 either.  I think
it needs major work in order for it to be compatible.  Right now I'm
just relying on the built-in reports with v3.6.0.  Perhaps when
RTx::Statistics is made to work with it I'll see about integrating but
until then, I'm avoiding it like the plague.

Mathew Snyder