[rt-users] "WebRT: Could not load ticket" error

Jacek Rudowski jrudowski at paddypower.com
Tue Jul 11 10:25:31 EDT 2006

Hello,

Short version: I have a problem as described in subject :-)

But serious, to be more descriptive:

I have version 3.4.4 of RT..

I installed RT version 3.6.0 on separate server, to change to it with
our ticket system later.

I've made installation as described in wiki documentation.

After installation I made database backup from RT 3.4.4 and restored it
in new version.

Following to the upgrade documentation I used the command:

    rt-setup-database -action insert -datadir /opt/rt3/etc/upgrade/3.5.1

as 3.5.1 is the only version between our old 3.4.4 and new 3.6.0 and
there is no use of schema and acl actions for 3.5.1 (only new content as
I see in files and docs)

And everything looks OK... almost...

I can log in into the application, I see list of tickets...

But when I want to pick some ticket, to look into it I have RT screen
with RT Error: Could not load ticket xxx

I turned on debugging in RT - in logs I have:

[Tue Jul 11 09:11:14 2006] [debug]: RT::Date used date::parse to make
1970-01-01 -3600 (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Date.pm:212)

[Tue Jul 11 09:11:21 2006] [warning]: Tried to load a bogus ticket id: '
49142' (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Ticket_Overlay.pm:265)

[Tue Jul 11 09:11:21 2006] [error]: WebRT: Could not load ticket  49142
() (/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/Error:76)

But actually I don't know how to deal with that, what to do.

Maybe there is still something to do with database?

No other interesting errors or anything in logs.

But I log also MySQL, if there could be any useful information.

Any suggestions? I will appreciate any ideas how to fix the problem,
what to check etc.

Best regards

Jacek Rudowski

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in this communication. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail or any part of it in any way whatsoever. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender immediately.

Paddy Power PLC may monitor the content of e-mail sent and received for the purpose of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.