[rt-users] Any resolution on apache2/mod_perl2 "Out of Memory!" error on GenToo?

Donovan Young dyoung-rtusers at techsafari.com
Thu Jul 13 00:10:12 EDT 2006

Nope... at least not that I've seen.

It seems that no one "in the know" cares enough about GenToo to help find a
solution (not a poke at anyone, just my perception based upon the lack of
any response to this thread).  I tried everything I could think of to no
avail.

I ended up building a small fedora Core 5 box just to run the RT3 front-end.
I still have the MySQL DB running on the GenToo server in the hopes that a
front-end fix will be found someday.

Donovan Young