[rt-users] Question - RT on Windows

ken robertson rt at kenrobertson.com
Fri Jul 14 22:54:24 EDT 2006

G'day,
You might consider looking at http://www.netvigilance.com/winrt

They host a couple of versions for the Windows platform.  One labelled
3.0.16, which looks very similar to the modified 3.0.12 version
previously published/hosted by Audrey (Autrijus) Tang (=Our Internet),
and a newer version labelled 3.4.5.

There's also a support blog listing a few edits of responses to problems.

I can't offer any further comment.
--
Regards
Ken