[rt-users] Hide email quoted text

Duncan Shannon dshannon at techfluent.com
Mon Jul 17 09:58:46 EDT 2006

> I have a problem that the client always reply email when quoted text.
> But the quoted text is actually stored in the ticket so that it is
> duplicated. Is there any settings/functions to hide those quoted text,
> like gmail does? It would be a useful feature I think.

This would be handy, and a previously requested feature at least once
before.  There was some debate last time about wether or not it was a
good idea. I think the conclusion was that it would be handy, esp. if
you could retrieve the entire ticket if you wanted (For documentation
purposes).

Here is a previous conversation I started:

http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20051231.225018.128b0849.en.html

Any chance you are a programmer and can help out with the feature with a
patch?

duncan