[rt-users] (no subject)

Stefan Franck stefan.franck at interactive-objects.com
Mon Jul 17 11:26:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

setting Custom Fields by Scrips can be done via the following action:

my $fname = [The name of the custom field]
my $value = [The value which will be assigned]

my $CF = RT::CustomField->new($RT::SystemUser);
$CF->LoadByNameAndQueue(Name => $fname, Queue => $self->TicketObj->Queue);

unless($CF->id) {
   # queue 0 is a special case, the global queue
   $CF->LoadByNameAndQueue(Name => $fname, Queue => '0');
}

unless($CF->id) {
   $RT::Logger->error("No field ".$fname." in queue ".
$self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Name);
   return undef;
}

$self->TicketObj->AddCustomFieldValue(Field => $CF, Value => $value,
RecordTransaction => 0);

A custom scrip with above action and condition "On Resolve" should do
the job.

Cheers,
Stefan