[rt-users] 3.6.0 speed improvements

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Mon Jul 17 14:36:59 EDT 2006

On Jul 15, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>> Jesse;
>> When is the planned release for 3.6.1, I am planning an upgrade to
>> 3.6 and from I 've been reading it sounds its worth waiting till
>> 3.6.1
>> Roy
>
> We, as a matter of course, do not promise release dates, other than
> to support customers.  I'm not convinced that we have the auto-
> logout bug that some folks are seeing licked. That's a showstopper
> for 3.6.1.

FWIW i upgraded our RT 3.4 to 3.6.0 this morning (2:30am!!!) and
everything seems to be running just fine.  I used the FreeBSD port
for the upgrade and if I do say so myself, it went quite smoothly.

None of the service reps have complained about anything, though one
engineer did complain about the look and feel and wants to find some
customized skin he can apply to it... :-)