[rt-users] RTx::Statistics

Mathew jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 23:24:51 EDT 2006

 From what I've seen, RTx::Statistics has much more capability than the
built-in reports offered with v3.6.0.  I would like to see Statistics
work with v3.6.0 but unfortunately it doesn't.  At the moment, as I
recommended earlier, I would avoid it.  When the author (or another
knowledgeable and motivated person) decides to update it, I'll consider
it.  But again, until then, I'm avoiding it.

Mathew Snyder