[rt-users] CustomField searching

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Jul 18 09:18:04 EDT 2006

No sure what you mean ..
If you mean using query builder searching for tickets with custom field
'Blah', then:
if your custom field are Global these should appear in the search fields ..
if the custom field is a queue custom field then you'll need to select
the queue hit add then your custom field appear for you ..
If you mean displaying a custom field value in an Element
(mytickets/myrequests) then as per the link below the following code
works for me:
<%$Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('Blah')%>
Roy