[rt-users] Re: RTx::Statistics

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Tue Jul 18 09:49:30 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I was able to get RTx::Statistics 1.8 to work with 3.6.0. It turns out
that the call "TitleBox" does not work with RTx::Statistics, at least
with the index.html file in the CallsQueueDay directory. So, I replaced
line 18-20 with the following in index.html:

<& /Elements/TitleBoxStart, title => $title, title_href =>
"/RTx/Statistics/CallsQueueDay/index.html?$QueryString &>

I also needed to add a <% /Elements/TitleBoxEnd&> at approximately line
146,

Right after </table> and just before:
<hr>

<BR />
<BR />

<%perl>
# Create the Graph URL

With these changes, I was able to get this portion of RTx::Statistics to
work. The rest of the functions seemed to work without any problems.

I used the example of index.html in the OpenStalled directory to affect
the changes need.

I hope you find this information useful.

Take care!

Nick

---------
Nick Metrowsky
Consulting System Administrator
303-684-4785 Office
303-684-4100 Fax
nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company
http://www.digitalglobe.com
---------