[rt-users] binary attachment corruption on database move

josh+rt at eldertimes.us josh+rt at eldertimes.us
Tue Jul 18 09:47:36 EDT 2006

Has anyone else experienced corruption of binary attachments when moving
their RT database from one host to another?

Long version: I used mysqldump to export the rt3 db from a host running
MySQL Max 4.1.13 to a machine running the RHEL MySQL 4.1.20.  The my.cnf
file was the same on both hosts, so I'm not too sure what could have
happened, but now it appears that all the binary attachments in RT have
been corrupted in some way.  The RT frontend is still the exact same as
before.

thanks in advance,

-jkl