[rt-users] RT LDAP with OpenLdap and Exchange 5.5

eric.valor at daimlerchrysler.com eric.valor at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jul 18 16:08:41 EDT 2006

Ian, once you figure out the appropriate settings for RT_SiteConfig it may
be helpful to post them to
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?LdapAttrMap.  I submitted the AD
map after a bit of trial-and-error with ldapsearch.

--
Eric N. Valor
Information Technology Manager
eric.valor at daimlerchrysler.com
1510 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304
CIMS 931-00-00
650-845-2536

: This Space Intentionally Left Blank :

rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com