[rt-users] 3.6 continual re-login issue

Don Beethe dmbeethe at fedex.com
Tue Jul 18 16:54:27 EDT 2006

I have been running 3.6 in a test mode trying to figure out what is
causing this. I suspected it may have been due to customizations we have
done to link in our corporate LDAP, but after taking the share/html
files and modifying them with our custom lines, it still fails.
Have stumbled on the condition where on the "RT at a glance" page, if I
click the edit option to change what is displayed, and just click the
save for summary rows, and return to the home page, I don't get stuck in
the login loop.

Don't know if this helps track down where this is coming from, but...