[rt-users] RTx::Statistics

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Wed Jul 19 12:56:42 EDT 2006

I'd love to see it working with 3.6. The 3.6 basic functionality is
enough to get me by, but mostly because I'm pulling data into oocalc and
creating pretty pictures there, which is more time away from actually
helping customers and building my team...

        Ole

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 19:15 -0500, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
> So, no one has an opinion?  Yeah, RIGHT!  ;->
>
> -Kelly

[...]
> > The information that I had was that Statistics probably wouldn't be
> > needed with RT 3.6 because of the built in reports, so I haven't done
> > much with it so far.  Of course, I don't have 3.6 running yet either,
> > I've been swamped with a ton of other things.
> >
> > So, time for a poll: How many folks think that RTx::Statistics is
> still
> > needed, given the functionality in RT v3.6.0?

[...]
--
/Ole Craig
Security Engineer