[rt-users] how to send templates with custom scrip

Stefan Franck stefan.franck at interactive-objects.com
Thu Jul 20 06:11:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

If I have a template assigned to a scrip, how can I send it to a certain
address?
I want to send a special e-mail if a certain custom field changes to a
person depending on this custom fields' value. So the recipient of the
mail has to be calculated in the scrip's action.
I had a look at the wiki, and also looked at the perldoc for templates,
but I did not manage to find anything useful.

Does anybody have some sample code or instructions on how to do this?

Thanks for your help,
Stefan