[rt-users] LDAP working, now the next step

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Thu Jul 20 08:44:11 EDT 2006

What I ended up doing was use the LDAP auth, and I also imported all my
AD user accounts into RT.  Since only my end users will send us tickets,
they'll be the only ones that can create tickets (no autocreate
accounts) which should help avoid spam.  With this they can log in and
check their tickets (although we're not announcing that to our users)
using their AD credentials.