[rt-users] Priviledged user creation

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Sat Jul 22 14:29:53 EDT 2006

Roughly, like this:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;
use lib qw(/opt/rt3/local/lib /opt/rt3/lib);
use RT;
use RT::User;
RT::LoadConfig;
RT::Init;

while (<>) {

    my @args = split;
    my $user = RT::User->new( $RT::SystemUser );
    my ($rv, $msg) = $user->Create( Name => $args[0], EmailAddress => $args[1],
                   Privileged => 1 );
    print STDERR "Error creating $args[0]: $msg\n" unless $rv;

}