[rt-users] (3.6.x) saved searches: titling search results?

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Mon Jul 24 21:02:03 EDT 2006

Has anyone tried to carry the name of a saved search into the results?
Ideally, I'd like to have it show up in the page title and the header,
i.e. for a search named "tickets closed last week" everywhere that now
shows "Found X tickets" would have "tickets closed last week: Found X
tickets" -- make sense?

I'd also like to see it as the default name for a saved results
spreadsheet instead of "Results.tsv", with perhaps a datestamp appended
to the filename...

Hmmna hmm. While I'm at it, I'd also like a pony. :-)

(kidding aside, just thought I'd see if it was a solved problem before I
started looking at changes)

	Thanks,
		Ole

--