[rt-users] priviledge user : one query

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 25 14:22:58 EDT 2006

Eric,

	Correct. I misread Prasad's note. I thought he didn't want anyone to
see all the tickets in a Queue (like seeing the subject of all tickets
in a Queue "list"). If I'd read the note more carefully, I would have
realised that. My bad. Certainly, a Queue can be set up to allow only
Requestors to see & modify their own tickets. We have a similar set up
only we keep the "CreateTicket", "ReplyToTicket", & "SeeQueue" rights
limited to Privileged only and "ModifyTicket", "DeleteTicket",
"ShowTicketComments", "CommentOnTicket", "TakeTicket", etc. to Owners
(our technical support staff) and "ShowTicket" and "Watch" for Requestors.

Kenn
LBNL