[rt-users] EditCustomFieldsOnUpdate does not work anymore

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Wed Jul 26 07:01:43 EDT 2006

JP, Todd, rt-users--

Yes, this works for us as well.

Perhaps this is an unintended side effect (or perhaps it's by design), but
the only problem I've found with this approach is that Custom Field
changes don't get mentioned at the top.  I get "Message recorded" or
"Status changed to xxx", but I don't see the CF changes even though they
are made.

For the time being, I can deal with not getting confirmation of CF changes
as long as they are actually made, and with the Callback change made
below (combined with the move of the Callback) they do.  And for that, I
thank you both.

-jd