[rt-users] Internet Explorer Error

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Thu Jul 27 10:53:56 EDT 2006

I stand corrected.

(And exposed as a dodderer. Undoubtedly I'm remembering an older RFC; a
vague association makes me think somewhere in the 1100s, but I won't be
arsed to go find it just now. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure the
same RFC prohibited a leading digit in a token -- i.e. 3com.com -- and I
know that's been relaxed.)

	Cheers,
		Ole

--