[rt-users] AutoSetOwner issue

Steven McDonald mcdonald at triumf.ca
Thu Jul 27 19:46:41 EDT 2006

Hi

    I am using the AutoSetOwner scrip as described on
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AutoSetOwner

    The problem I am seeing is that when enabled it seems to send out an
email with the following message in the message body

	This transaction appears to have no content

   It also seems to be set after the email first notifications since the
email notifications still say the owner is nobody  and yet the web page
for the ticker reports that an owner is set. This second is not a big
deal, but how can I stop the email with content shown above from ever
being sent.

Thanks for any suggestions
Steve