[rt-users] AutoSetOwner issue

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Jul 28 04:18:16 EDT 2006

Steven;
If you have set the template to Blank, then it should n't be sending any
emails at all ..
Ist possible that you have another scrip with condition on OwnerChange,
that is sending these emails??
I did n't like the "This transaction appears to have no content" so for
any template used for owner or status change I put the following code to
include the original request in the mail message:
{
 my $cont  = '';
 my $trans = $Ticket->Transactions;
 $trans->Limit(FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Create');
 while (my $tran = $trans->Next) {
    my $attach = $tran->Attachments;
    while (my $msg = $attach->Next){
      next unless $msg->ContentType =~ m!^(text/plain|message|text$)!i;
      my $content = $msg->Content;
      next unless $content;
      next if $cont eq $content;
      $cont = $content;
      my $wrapper = Text::Wrapper->new(columns=>70);
      $cont = $wrapper->wrap($cont);
     }
 }
  $cont ;