[rt-users] Users Drop-Down

Alex Romanauskas aroman at ziplink.net
Mon Jul 31 09:09:17 EDT 2006

After enabling debug for RT this is the error I receive when it attempts
to retrieve the users lists for the drop-down.

Jul 31 08:51:41 tickets RT: RT::Handle=HASH(0xa14171c) couldn't execute
the query 'SELECT DISTINCT main.* FROM Users main , Principals
Principals_1, ACL ACL_2, Groups Groups_3, CachedGroupMembers
CachedGroupMembers_4  WHERE ((ACL_2.RightName = 'OwnTicket')) AND
((CachedGroupMembers_4.MemberId = Principals_1.id)) AND ((Groups_3.id =
CachedGroupMembers_4.GroupId)) AND ((Principals_1.Disabled =
'0')or(Principals_1.Disabled = '0')) AND ((Principals_1.id != '1')) AND
((main.id = Principals_1.id)) AND  ( (    ACL_2.PrincipalId =
Groups_3.id AND ACL_2.PrincipalType = 'Group'                  AND (
Groups_3.Domain = 'SystemInternal' OR Groups_3.Domain = 'UserDefined' OR
Groups_3.Domain = 'ACLEquivalence'))

Anyone have any info on where to look for the problem?

Thanks
--
Alex

believed to be clean.