[rt-users] newbie needs help

guppy rules je_mi_re at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 05:04:37 EDT 2006

Hi,

  I tried to install rt-3.4.5 on Fedora Core 4, but I need some help.

  I have Apache 2.0.54 and mod_perl-2.0.1-1.fc4 running.

  Apache runs, but when I tried to configure this for RT, I don't see anything.

  Here's my apache config:
  Alias /rt "/bigdisk/www/html/rt"
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
<Directory /bigdisk/www/html/rt>
  AllowOverride All
  Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
  <IfModule mod_access.c>
        Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
  </IfModule>
</Directory>
  <Location /rt>
  RewriteEngine On
  RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ $1/index.html
  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
 SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler RT::Mason
  </Location>

  What do I wrong? I'am new with apache and mod_perl, please give me some advice. I don't know what to do.

  Thanks.

  Remi