[rt-users] Known bug in RT 3.4.5 with disabled Group display?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Sat Jun 3 23:09:56 EDT 2006

Is it a known bug in 3.4.5 that the "Include disabled groups in listing"
box on the Groups display page does nothing? I added this to the INIT
sectionof /Admin/Groups/index.html and now it seems to work ...

if ($FindDisabledGroups) {
        $Groups->{'find_disabled_rows'} = 1;
}

I found this out the hard way as I thought I'd disabled a group (I had)
went to display it to re-enable it, couldn't, recreated the group with
the same name (RT let me do this) and I ended up with two groups with
the same name. Some code I was using to set Group rights then kept
setting the rights on the invisible, disabled one and confused the hell
out of me ...

$Group->LoadUserDefinedGroup

found the disabled group first when loading the group by name ...

PK

--
Philip Kime
NOPS Systems Architect