[rt-users] Can't bind: LDAP_INVALID_CREDENTIALS 49

Wade Naveja wade at naveja.net
Tue Jun 6 15:57:52 EDT 2006

Jim - Thanks for the feedback.  I'm sure you're right about the AD server
not accepting anonymous binding.

I've got the values populated for
LdapUser and LdapPass.  We have a service account that we use for Apache
LDAP authentication, so the username/password are definitely valid.

I'm wondering if this bit from my RT_SiteConfig.pm looks okay:

# The basics; if set, these override $RT::LdapAuth* and $RT::LdapInfo*
Set($LdapServer, 'server.example.com');
Set($LdapBase, 'cn=Users,dc=subdomain,dc=example,dc=com');
Set($LdapFilter, "(objectclass=user)");
Set($LdapUser, 'genericid');
Set($LdapPass, 'sekrit_password');

Any suggestions?