[rt-users] Can't bind: LDAP_INVALID_CREDENTIALS 49

Wade Naveja wade at naveja.net
Tue Jun 6 17:35:19 EDT 2006

I found my mistake.  My RT_SiteConfig.pm contained the following:

Set($LdapBase, 'cn=Users,dc=subdomain,dc=example,dc=com');
Set($LdapUser, 'genericid');

Changing those lines to something like this worked:

Set($LdapBase, 'dc=subdomain,dc=example,dc=com');
Set($LdapUser, 'cn=genericid,cn=Users,dc=subdomain,dc=example,dc=com');

Thanks for the guidance.  Now, on to other RT configuration issues!

Regards,

Wade Naveja <wade at naveja.net>