[rt-users] detail reports

David Smithson dsmithson at activsupport.com
Wed Jun 7 20:46:17 EDT 2006

Perhaps I should explain myself better.  You can get a summary report for several tickets easily, using the query functions.  I have a need to get detailed reports for several tickets resulting from a query.  We are looking at replacing our custom ticketing system with RT.  Currently we offer full visibility to our clients by delivering them ticket logs with invoices.  I'm looking to get the same functionality in RT.