[rt-users] help with install

guppy rules je_mi_re at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 06:31:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

  I have installed rt-3.4 on a Fedora Core 4 system.
  I get te login page. I can login, but when I click on them menu (for example tickets), I get the following page:

  %# BEGIN BPS TAGGED BLOCK {{{ %# %# COPYRIGHT: %# %# This software is Copyright (c) 1996-2005 Best Practical Solutions, LLC %# %# %# (Except where explicitly superseded by other copyright notices) %# %# %# LICENSE: %# %# This work is made available to you under the terms of Version 2 of %# the GNU General Public License. A copy of that license should have %# been provided with this software, but in any event can be snarfed %# from www.gnu.org. %# %# This work is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but %# WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of %

  and so on. What is going wrog?

  My rt.conf in /etc/httpd/conf.d:
  <VirtualHost <ipadress>:80>
    ServerName <ipadress>