[rt-users] AW: [Rt-devel] Fast delete tab for spam-tickets

Uli Stärk uli.staerk at globalways.net
Thu Jun 8 16:53:41 EDT 2006

Thanks, the Callbacks work fine. I also had an eye on the other cronjob rt-scripts.
I started with the rt-escalade cronjob. The first time I executed this file, all Tickets had the priority 10! :-( Should this script work?
Is the script still necessary? I've found a similar configuration the queue-config (InitialPriority, FinalPriority), but it didn't work for itself.