[rt-users] Re: read-only user rights.

Tomasz Wlodek tomw at bnl.gov
Thu Jun 8 17:53:19 EDT 2006

Ok, If I did not express myself clearly:

right now unprivileges users can only modify their passwords, but not rest
of profile, and they are not allowed to search ticket database.

If I make them privileged they can search the tickets, but also can modify
their profile.

I want middle road: I want users be able to search tickets, but I do not
want them to change their profile, exept password.

How to do this?

Tomasz Wlodek                        | tel 631-344-7448
Brookhaven Laboratory, Building 510M | fax 631-344-7616
Upton NY 11973-5000                  |