[rt-users] Proper way to set up a read-only user

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Wed Jun 14 12:22:21 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I would like to set up users in RT which grant them the rights to view
tickets and queues, but they cannot change anything. I would like them
to have a user id and password, like privileged users. Is there a way to
do this? I noticed that the Everyone and Unprivileged user designation
allows users to only use the SelfService menu and that is just about it.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

Take care!

Nick

---------

Nick Metrowsky

Consulting System Administrator

303-684-4785 Office

303-684-4100 Fax

nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com <mailto:nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com>

DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company

http://www.digitalglobe.com <http://www.digitalglobe.com>

---------