[rt-users] Notify Group when un-owned ticket is created

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Thu Jun 15 17:37:16 EDT 2006

I would like to notify the members of a particular group when a ticket is
created (via email or the guy) without an owner already assigned.

Sadly, I have no idea how to go about this.  Is there a section on the
wiki that deals with stuff like this?

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Kelman Technologies, Inc., Calgary, AB, Canada.

   From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
     "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

   "I have great faith in fools:
      Self confidence my friends call it."  -Edgar Allan Poe