[rt-users] [Rt-announce] RT 3.6.0 Released

Steve Palm stevep at sga.org
Fri Jun 16 12:57:02 EDT 2006

On Jun 16, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> Most probably it's error in your httpd.conf.

  That worked perfectly in 3.4.5, and nowhere in the notes for upgrading
or installing do I see suggested changes....

  Running via mod_perl:

  Listen 8080
  <VirtualHost *:8080>
  	DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
	AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

	PerlModule Apache::DBI
	PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

	<Location />
		SetHandler perl-script
		PerlHandler RT::Mason
	</Location>
  </VirtualHost>

  That is still the current recommended config section in the readme
file.

  I looked through the changelog and it says that webrt.css has been
deleted, yet I still have an old copy in my NoAuth directory, and it is
being loaded.  If I take that awway, I loose even more style elements
instead of getting better.

  What changes are needed to go from 3.4.5 to 3.6.0 that are not
documented in the supporting files?

  Steve

-----
Steve Palm --- stevep at sga.org
Computer Systems Analyst/Programmer
Slavic Gospel Association -- Loves Park, IL