[rt-users] [Rt-announce] RT 3.6.0 Released

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Sun Jun 18 09:18:16 EDT 2006

> I had blindly copied the old RT_SiteConfig.pm into the new installation. So
> there were at least one crucial directive missing:
>
> Set($WebDefaultStylesheet, '3.5-default');

Hrm.

That should be okay, since RT_Config.pm contains that exact same line
(along with comments above it explaining how you can also use 3.4-compat
for an RT3.4-like interface).  As such, if $WebDefaultStylesheet is
undefined in RT_SiteConfig.pm, RT will pick the setting up from
RT_Config.pm instead.

In summary, I believe you should be able to just "copy over"
RT_SiteConfig.pm without any ill effects.  That's exactly what I've been
doing in my RT 3.4->RT 3.6 migration efforts.

-jd