[rt-users] RT level email blocking

Phil plabonte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:55:19 EDT 2006

So I am trying to use procmail to filter out my messages... however I am
running into a problem...
With fetchmail alone everything works fine... then if I use procmail I can
see the messages getting onto my linux box but rt-mailgate does not seem to
firing...

my procmailrc file is very simple:
# .procmailrc file

PATH=/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail

I can see the message in the root file under mail directory... but
rt-mailgate does not pick them up when I issue:
fetchmail -m "/usr/bin/procmail -f %F"

but if I just simply use:
fetchmail everything works fine....

any thoughts? or help...