[rt-users] LDAP Custom action

bishopg at bu.edu bishopg at bu.edu
Tue Jun 20 13:01:05 EDT 2006

What we're trying to do is avoid adding user info when ticket requests come in.
 We have a very large user base (~1500 different users) that will be using
either a web form or email to submit tickets.  We have an on campus ldap server
that has everyone's information, and we would like the system to query the ldap
server whenever a ticket comes in for the address and phone number.  We were
thinking that a scrip would be the easiest, since the tickets will be coming
from two different sources (email and web form), but other options would be
considered.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!
~George

Message: 5