[rt-users] Due Date not set automatically

Niels Huylebroeck niels at bubbles-it.be
Wed Jun 21 10:12:36 EDT 2006

Koopmann, Jan-Peter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on my first rt installation I only set the default due date in a queue and new tickets automatically are assigned a default due date. But on a second box (3.4.5) this does not happen. At least not immediately. Is there something I missed?
>
> Regards,
>   JP

Setting a default due date depends on the Queue settings, be sure to set
your "Requests should be due in:" field in the Queue configuration.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?DueDate

Has some limited information.

I must honestly say that in my configuration it doesn't seem to work
anymore either... I recently updated to 3.6.0. and was testing just now
but there is no DueDate being set.

--
Vriendelijke groeten,          ^ Bubbles IT
                               ^ Oude Heerweg 175

.. Key         : http://www.bubbles-it.be/pgp/niels.asc            ..
.. Fingerprint : 3885 CC0B C7A4 78CC 47DE 47AF 896A 6C40 80FA AF0F ..
.. Keyserver   : http://pgp.mit.edu            Key-ID : 0x80FAAF0F ..

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way
that you actually look forward to the trip.
- Caskie Stinnett, "Out of the Red"