[rt-users] 1 problem fixed, 1 major problem to go

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Thu Jun 22 16:29:44 EDT 2006

The upgrade scripts were not run.  Once the insert was done for the 3.5.1
upgrade, the issue with the Content context was resolved.

However I am STILL seeing attachment data corruption for RT-3.6.0 and
mysql-4.1.20.  My character set is set to uft8 in /etc/mysql/my.cnf.  Does
anyone run mysql 4.1.20 and NOT have this problem, if so can I get a copy of
you're my.cnf?

Details:

This is running on gentoo, was an upgrade from 3.4.5 to 3.6.0.  Was a
working install until mysql was upgraded (we think).  At this time binary
file attachments were all corrupted (Word docs primarily).

Is there a work around for this other than to downgrade mysql?

--
Ted Serreyn               Phone: 262-432-0260  Fax: 262-432-0232
Serreyn Network Services, LLC            http://www.serreyn.com/