[rt-users] Shredder CLI Question

Mathew Snyder msnyder at servervault.com
Fri Jun 23 05:05:31 EDT 2006

I'm trying to test out the removal of deleted tickets using the
rtx-shredder CLI method.  I've been entering it nearly verbatim from the
RTx::Shredder page on CPAN (ie, rtx-shredder --force --plugin
'Tickets=queue,CustomerCare;status,deleted').  However, nothing is being
done.  I don't know where the log file for mysql is aside from
/var/log/mysqld.log.  But that doesn't provide any useful information.

I'm wondering if I"m supposed to provide the password for the rt3
database somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Mathew Snyder